WCC Roofing Co. works with a variety of roofing materials, including asphalt shingles, slate shingles, concrete tiles, clay tiles, sheet metal, Stone Coated Steel and flat roofing. In addition, we repair and replace siding and guttering systems, which are important to the long-term condition of your home or business. If you are in need of roof or siding repair, we can recommend a material and style to match your home or business’s existing roof.
- Ludowici is warranted for 75 years.
- Many Ludowici roofs in the US and worldwide are over 100 years old.
- Ludowici tiles are 3 to 5 times as durable as shingle, concrete, synthetic or metal roofs.
- Made of clay and water.
- Like pottery, bricks and other ceramic products have been made over the past 6,000 years.
- Crushed tiles can serve for road sublayers and other construction purposes.
- Tiles are inert and innocuous: they do not harm the environment.
- Ludowici tiles on a roof act like bricks on a wall: they create a thermal barrier that keeps the energy generated inside the building, in the building.
- Clay roof tiles make a building more energy-efficient.
- Superior Integrity
- Colors will not fade.
- Product will not degrade.
- Water runoff is clean.
One of the most popular tile in Ludowici’s product line, Spanish tile is prized for its simple, one-piece barrel design which provides a pattern of distinctive ripples across the roof. Often synonymous with clay roof tile, Spanish tile enhances virtually any style of architecture from small bungalows to large public institutions.
WCC Roofing Materials
Low Slope Roofing