Since 1990, WCC Roofing Co. has been installing roofing systems. As certified specialists, we take great pride in the quality of our residential and commercial roof repairs and installations.
From prep to cleanup, WCC Roofing Co. provides superior service to our clients. Our veteran owned and operated business takes pride in the craftsmanship and quality of our work, as well as the level of customer service we provide to every one of our customers.
To determine whether repair or replacement is the best solution for your home or business, please call WCC Roofing Co. for your free roof evaluation and estimate.
When your roof is beyond repair and needs to be replaced, count on WCC’s certified roofers.
1) Call us for a free evaluation and estimate to determine whether your roof requires repair or replacement.
2) If your roof replacement is due to hail or high winds, our professionally trained insurance claims specialists will help walk you through the claims process with your insurance company and provide representation to make sure your insurance covers the full amount necessary to get the job done right.
3) WCC’s roofing experts can help you choose which type of roofing works with your home or business’s style as well as your personal taste and budget. We can assist you by recommending options in whatever material – slate, tile, flat, asphalt shingle, or metal – best fits your needs and your home’s style. A slate roof, for instance, can last for hundreds of years and looks great on both homes and commercial structures. Asphalt shingles are the most popular, known for their durability and low maintenance requirements. Tile roofs, which come in concrete or clay, are energy efficient and fire resistant. Each material has benefits of its own, and we can go over your options in detail.
4) Based on your selection, WCC will provide an estimate as well as a time frame for completion.
5) We complete each job in a timely manner and make sure to leave the job site as clean as we found it. Your satisfaction with our work and level of service is a top priority from initial evaluation through the completion of the job.